Abundance by (Human) Design IV
As stated in the last blog, your abundance depends on how you are handling the eight gates of the G Center, viewed clockwise from the top; you can see how these Gates cluster around self-love and self-support. Every Gate has a characteristic question/issue that relates to abundance. The biggest block to those unknown or unclear part of yourself – especially in the G Center – is conditioning. This means the thoughts, feelings, beliefs, dogmas, and patterns that fill up the undefined parts of your circuitry, as seen by the white centers in your Rave Chart.
What is conditioning? See below for an expanded article on HD Conditioners. In Geotran, we observe that people who don’t know who they are always look at others – those they admire, and those who judge them – and ask, “Am I that?” Positive or negative, they constantly look to others for validation, for information about their own I AM (or ‘i am’). They fill up those blind spots with the opinions/projections of others, and get exhausted dealing with the misalignment.
These are the five conditioners recognized in Human Design:
1. Open Centers in your Rave Chart – The defined parts of your Rave Chart denote your authentic self, the parts you can know and rely on. The undefined parts are unconscious, fluid, and where you draw information from the world around you. You will be particularly drawn to those who have defined centers where yours are undefined. (My G Center is completely open, with no defined gates at all (in classical HD, with the nine traditional planetary placements); fortunately I have some asteroid activations.) A completely open G Center means that the G Center issues are especially pertinent: the search for love and direction, and also abundance as an aspect of self-love, as discussed in Abundance by Design.
2. Imprinting by others around us – mother, father, family, society, religion, spouse; these apply naturally to those with whom you spend the most time. This is one reason HD recommends sleeping on your own, to let your aura reharmonize and avoid conditioning.
3. Generational energy patterns: this would be genetic line patterns, especially from your grandparents and their parents.
4. Genetics, or your physical DNA, including epigenetics: your DNA creates and attracts situations, people, and circumstances, and they in turn adjust your DNA…
5. Design crystal: every human design springs from the design crystal (shown in red) and personality crystal (shown in black) within the person’s Rave Chart. The design crystal represents the unconscious, the 90% we don’t know that has such a profound impact.
With respect to abundance, conditioning either supports or (more usually) creates misalignment in all the centers, and especially where you cannot rely your own definition – i.e, in your open centers. As a result, Generators get frustrated, Manifestors get annoyed, Manifesting Generators get exhausted, and Projectors get bitter because they are compensating for misalignment. In classic HD, this state of ‘being out of alignment’ is called the not-self, and each Type has a default way of expressing or processing that not-self as it integrates.
Karen Curry Parker suggest that to get a snapshot of where you are with respect to abundance, you can rate yourself 1-10 in the following patterns. Listen, don’t think; there are no right or wrong answers, just what you see in yourself. In Geotran, we would check the percentages, and then do whatever clearings or integrations may be required to bring each one up to 100%. So it’s just as helpful to ask (for each question): “What percent am I ready, willing, and able to experience this?”
Self-love 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Empowerment 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Authenticity 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Letting go of past 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Connected to Spirit 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Physical vitality 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Trust/allowing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Humanitarianism 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This exercise will give you a clear picture of where to love yourself more completely, and thereby to allow in more prosperity, abundance, creativity, and flow. Here are two additional questions:
1. What percent do you trust the abundant nature of the universe? What is required to bring that up to 100%?
2. What needs to be released/healed for you to relax and trust the abundant flow of your life?
So… look at your definitions, and your undefined centers, and see what you’re using to fill those voids. Let your unconscious flow as it will; release the external conditioning, and let yourself be YOU. Lean into your Type, Authority, and Strategy, with patience and self-love, and watch for wonderful changes!
Yet more to come in Abundance by (Human) Design V…