iPro, or iProNetwork, is a program where you pay a fee to join at various levels, and this gives you both cryptocurrency (ProCoins) and also access to a wide range of discounts on many products and companies. It has a phone and browser app that is very easy to use and allows automatic access to the discount program. When you buy a package AND when you use the discount program, ProCoins pile up in your e-wallet. It’s easy to use, and easy to enroll others to make an income stream.
Click here for iPro’s White Paper.
iPro Network Compensation Plan
In the iPro Network compensation plan, it has affiliates who invest in ProCoin and pays commissions on members who do the same. As is relatively common in these programs, 70% of all commissions earned by iPro Network affiliates are paid in cash and the other 30% is paid through ProCoin. ProCoin is exchangeable for several other cryptocurrencies, including BitCoin.
When an iPro Network member sponsors a new affiliate that invests in Pro coin, they are paid 10% in direct commissions.
- Sponsor a $100 package affiliate and receive $10
- Sponsor a $500 package affiliate and receive $50
- Sponsor a $1500 package affiliate and receive $150
- Sponsor a $2500 package affiliate and receive $250
- Sponsor a $5500 package affiliate and receive $550
iProNetwork also pays residual commissions through a binary compensation plan structure.
If you would like to join or just explore, here is the link: http://adept1.ipronetwork.com/