Spaghetti Squash Tater Tots
These spaghetti squash tater tots are an easy and healthy way to use up extra spaghetti squash.
1½ cup of cooked spaghetti squash
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
¼ nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp coconut flour
sprinkle of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Pat the spaghetti squash dry with a towel.
3. In a bowl, whisk the egg. Add in the spaghetti squash, spices, and coconut flour.
4. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or use a silicone baking sheet.
5. Form tater tots and transfer on to a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then carefully flip with a spatula. Bake for 10 more minutes.
7. Broil at the end for 2-3 minutes.
8. Serve with salsa, ketchup, guacamole, whatever your heart desires!
If you’d like to print this up, click HERE for the .pdf file.