Sweet Potato Fries
These are the BEST sweet potato fries! This simple recipe will impress your guests and rapidly become a family favorite. Plus, the sweet potatoes are much better for you than French fries or other oil-baked potatoes. Prep time is ten minutes, baking time is 20 minutes.
2 large sweet potatoes
3 Tbsp avocado oil or melted coconut oil plus more for baking sheet
3 Tbsp tapioca flour
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt or
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Peel sweet potatoes. Cut off ends and slice 1/4 inch thick. Cut into match sticks.
3. Place fries in a large bowl and toss in oil.
4. In another large mixing bowl, whisk together tapioca flour, onion powder and salt. Add sweet potato fries and toss to coat.
5. Cover two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Brush a bit of oil over parchment paper, making sure it is spread to the edges.
6. Distribute sweet potato fries between both baking sheets and do not let fries touch. Place both trays in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. The bottom tray should be ready in 15 minutes and the top tray in 20 minutes.
7. Using a spatula, place baked sweet potato fries in a serving dish lined with parchment paper or paper towels and serve hot.
And here is the user-friendly .pdf file for Sweet Potato Fries.