Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip
1 cup raw cashews – soaked overnight, or in hot water for 30 minutes
½ cup water
3 cloves garlic
Juice and zest of half a lemon
9 ounce bag frozen spinach – thawed and drained
One 14 ounce can artichoke hearts – drained and chopped
½ cup nutritional yeast
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cashews, water, garlic, and lemon in your blender or NutriBullet and process until very smooth.
3. In an 8” x 8″ oven-proof dish, fold the spinach, artichoke hearts, and nutritional yeast into the cashew cream. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake the dip uncovered on the top oven rack for 20-30 minutes to get a nice crust on the top.
5. Serve with gluten-free crackers or chips.
Click HERE for the downloadable .pdf file.